Rummy Villa ensures that each of its players has a really safe and fantastic gaming experience with several layers of protection tackling various issues. The latest feature to secure your game is Smart Correction, which gets enabled when a player has the right sets and combinations of cards, but places an invalid show.
There are several reasons why such a situation might arise; these include amateur gamers, seasoned players new to online gaming, time limitations, network connectivity issues or simply just a hasty mistake.
Smart Correction is enabled when:
- The player calls for a show and melds his cards incorrectly even though he has the correct cards/ sequences. He is instantly prompted that a wrong show has been placed and is given the choice to use Smart Correction in order to meld the cards in the right sequence.
Terms & Conditions:
- Smart Correction will not be activated when player melds cards correctly.
- Management is not responsible for any errors or variations in scores awarded that arise when Smart Correction has been used by the player to meld cards.
- Management is not responsible if Smart Correction doesn't work in any game where it is available.
- Management has the right to make changes or remove Smart Correction at any point of time without prior notification.